Click here to sign up for your Volunteer slots:
Just a heads up that the dates for the team pictures has changed, the new dates will be May 1st and May 2nd. Scheduling info will be posted soon.
See attached PDF for a proposed change to the WYB by-laws.
Whitnall Youth Baseball
Schoetz Park, Hales Corners, Wisconsin
- Age eligibility is May 1, 2014.
- Entry Fee - $375.
- All games will be played at Schoetz Park or Hales Corners Park in Hales Corners (See registration form for more details)
- Full concessions available at Schoetz Park.
- Minimum 3 game guarantee, weather permitting.
- Individual trophies (See registration form for more details)
- Once tournament play has started there will be “No Refunds”.
- Should the tournament get completely rained out, we will refund all but $75 of the entry fee.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED
Click on your desired tourney above for more info, and to open the printable registration form
2014 FASTPITCH TOURNAMENTS
7th ANNUAL MEMORIAL TOURNEY- May 24th - 25th, 2014
6th ANNUAL SUMMER SLAM TOURNEY - July 25th - 27th, 2014
The Whitnall Youth Baseball Organization invites your teams to join us for our 2014 Fastpitch Tournaments. Last year both tournaments were filled in all age brackets by mid-February! All age groups are staged at our park in Hales Corners, WI. We provide full concessions and a family friendly atmosphere at one of the best ballparks in the area. Other pertinent tournament information is listed below as are links to registration forms for each tournament. We hope to see you this summer so don’t delay when mailing those registration forms!
- Age eligibility is January 1, 2014.
- Entry Fees - $400 per team per tourney
- Tournaments are open to at least the first (8) teams paid in each age group (first come, first served).
- All Games will be played at Schoetz Park in Hales Corners.
- Standard ASA Rules will apply unless specified otherwise. Modifications will be sent out no later than two weeks prior to tournament.
- Bracket round after pool play.
- Team trophies for 1st and 2nd place. Individual trophies for 1st place. Medals for 2nd and 3rd place.
- NO DOGS ALLOWED
To signup up, please go to www.tournamentregistrations.com and locate our tourneys.
If you have any questions, please email Scott Stachowski -
The Whitnall Youth Baseball 2014 League Schedule is available to be downloaded. This update lists all the important events for the coming season.
Click the link below to bring up a copy of the 2014 schedule, that is suitable for refrigerator posting.